CleanMyMac X is an all-in-one package to awesome your Mac. It cleans megatons of junk and makes your computer run faster. Just like it did on day one. CleanMyMac X chases junk in all corners of your macOS. It cleans unneeded files, like outdated caches, broken downloads, logs, and useless localizations.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Version: 4.12.3 | Size: 138.4 MB
CleanMyMac X Business
Version: 4.12.2 | Size: 353.0 MB
- macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
- Speed up Mac: In case your Mac has been slowing down recently, you can revive the speed with optimization and maintenance tools in CleanMyMac X. Both systems and hard drives get cluttered with all kinds of trash, it’s natural for Macs. That’s why you need all the scripts and tweaks to get back the speed your Mac used to have.
- Disk cleanup: There’s hardly any fun in going through all your folders and looking for files you don’t need. With CleanMyMac X, it’s ten times easier because the app does the tedious part for you — finds and sorts the old files and digs up caches with random app junk. All you have to do is hit “Run” in the end.
- Update and uninstall apps: Mac applications are tricky when it comes to uninstallation. Moving them to the Trash doesn’t actually free your Mac from all the leftovers and associated files. CleanMyMac X Uninstaller removes unnecessary apps completely, while Updater enables you to keep needed apps up to date.
- Malware removal and privacy: Even though it’s less prone than other systems, macOS is still susceptible to viruses. The only way to keep malicious programs at bay is by giving your Mac a regular malware scan. CleanMyMac X Protection module will help you neutralize virus threats, as well as wipe your browsing data on demand.
- Get rid of large and unwanted files: Use CleanMyMac’s merciless Shredder to free up disk space, erasing unwanted files for good. The tool removes every hidden item — also those that were locked due to system errors. If you’re not sure what your storage hogs are, scan the Mac for Large & Old Files — they might be hiding there.
- Look at your storage through Space Lens: With CleanMyMac X, even the most clogged storage can be viewed in detail. Space Lens visualizes storage as a map consisting of small and large files, including hidden ones. Analyze both internal and external storage, compare the sizes of files and folders, and remove separate items.
- Uninstaller shows iPhone & iPad apps on M1 Mac
- Enhanced Network Monitor stability
- Time of the Malware Removal scan