Affinity Photo redefines the boundaries for professional photo editing software on the Mac. With a meticulous focus on workflow, it offers sophisticated tools for enhancing, editing, and retouching your images in an incredibly intuitive interface with all the power and performance you need. Affinity Photo support unlimited layers, layer groups, adjustment layers, filter layers, and masks.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Affinity Photo Final
Version: 1.10.4 | Size: 780.5 MB
Affinity Photo Beta
Version: 18.104.22.1680 | Size: 780.3 MB
- macOS 10.7 or later 64-bit
- Professional corrections & adjustments: Correct and enhance images with Levels, Curves, Black and White, White Balance, HSL, Shadows, and Highlights, plus over a dozen other non-destructive adjustments which preview instantly and can be edited at any time.
- Precise selections: Achieve a level of accuracy you never thought possible with Affinity Photo advanced selection refinement algorithms. Whether cutting out objects, creating masks, or selectively applying adjustments, you can make extremely precise selections – even down to individual strands of hair – with ease.
- PSD Import/export: Import and edit Photoshop files directly in Affinity Photo, keeping adjustments, effects, and layers intact. Support for large PSB files, Photoshop plugins, and ABR brush files is also included.
- Batch processing: Easily format whole folders of files without disrupting your workflow. Batch jobs run in the background so you can even process hundreds of files while you continue to work.
- Focus Merge: Expertly merge multiple images taken at different focal distances for greater depth of field. Affinity Photo takes care of the alignment and completes a detailed analysis to determine the best areas of each image to use.
- Recordable Macros: Macros enable you to record an unlimited number of Affinity Photo of actions which you can save and replay whenever you like. You can even play macros as part of a batch process, making previously laborious tasks possible in a few clicks.
- Your workspace, your way: Make your workspace just how you want it with a choice of Light and Dark UI, customizable toolbars and tabs, and a huge library of fully customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Fully compatible with Big Sur and fully optimized for Apple M1