Animate CC 2021 (was Flash CC) lets you share work directly from within the application and get access to new features the moment they’re released. Your entire creative world, together in one place. Work faster than ever before with 64-bit architecture, a new streamlined user interface, and more connected tools. Create HTML content and export high-definition video and audio.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
Animate just about anything.
Design interactive animations for games, TV shows, and the web. Bring cartoons and banner ads to life. Create animated doodles and avatars. And add action to eLearning content and infographics. With Animate, you can quickly publish to multiple platforms in just about any format, and reach viewers on any screen.
Get your game on.
Create interactive web and mobile content for games and ads using powerful illustrations and animation tools. Build game environments, design start screens, and integrate audio. Share your animations as augmented reality experiences. With Animate, you can do all your asset design and coding right inside the app.
Create characters that come alive.
Sketch and draw more expressive characters with Adobe Fresco Live Brushes that blend and bloom just like the real thing. Make your characters blink, talk, and walk with simple frame-by-frame animation. And create interactive web banners that respond to user interactions such as mouse movement, touch, and clicks.
Publish to any platform.
Reach your audience on desktop, mobile, and TV by exporting your animations to multiple platforms, including HTML5 Canvas, WebGL, Flash/Adobe AIR, and custom platforms like SVG. You can include code right inside your projects and even add actions without having to code.
- Assets Panel: Use the Assets panel to create cool animation with preloaded assets and customize them
- Social share: Share your animations on the YouTube channel within Animate
- Quick publish: Publish your animation to video, animated GIF, or HTML5 canvas formats, seamlessly
- Timeline and symbol enhancements: Customize your timeline tools and explore the new symbol options to make the most out of it
- Brushstrokes are skipped while fast sketching
- Brush lag when drawing on a zoomed-in stage
- In Windows Ink mode, Temporary tools flicker or does not work
- The matte option is disabled in Export Image and Export Animated GIF dialogs
- Stage colored fills turn transparent when Transparent GIFs are generated
- In the Canvas document, Compression settings within the Bitmap properties dialog are disabled
- Animate does not respond while processing the Layer thumbnail previews in AI import dialog
- CPU usage is high when Animate is in an idle state, or in the background
- While using Save as an option, the Auto Recovery file is not removed
- Auto-recovery is triggered during Timeline playback
- Zoom-in and zoom-out options do not function accurately in nested symbols
- Flip transform does not function accurately when both parent and child objects are selected