Wondershare DVD Creator is a simple and practical DVD creator. It enables you to burn almost any video file into DVD with high quality at high speed on your Mac. With built-in editors, you can personalize your videos/slideshow by applying static and dynamic menu templates, adding your favorite song as background music. Burn videos in 150 formats to DVD/DVD folder/Blu-ray DVD folder/ISO/Blu-ray disc, like MP4 to DVD, MKV to DVD, AVI to DVD, and more.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
Create DVD from All Sorts of Videos:
- Burn almost all video formats into DVD, including MOV, MKV, MP4, AVI, WMV, MTS, HD videos, etc.
- Easily import your videos/slideshows created by iMovie.
- Convert the videos shot by your iPhone 6s, GoPro, camcorder, and any other devices.
- Convert downloaded videos or movies from YouTube, or torrent sites, like Vuze, etc. to DVD
Create a unique slideshow with practical editing tools:
- Make a slideshow by your photos with just a drag-and-drop.
- Add, delete, rotate your photo as you wish, and you can even add an explanation on it by applying the text.
- Transition effects are provided to make the images flow in a creative manner from one to the next.
- Set your favorite song as the background music of the photo slideshow.
The built-in editor lets you retouch your videos:
- Rotate, crop and trim video files to remove black bars or to adapt to different screen sizes
- Adjust video brightness, contrast, saturation, and other special effects for a better visual experience.
- Apply effects such as Old film, Gray to customize your clip.
- Add image and text watermarks to videos to identify each film as yours.
- Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version