Wondershare AllMyMusic – Record Audio from Any Online Stream. Record audio from any streaming audio sources, including web videos, radio stations, and popular websites like YouTube, Pandora, and Wondershare AllMyMusic. A music toolkit to help you burn your favorite playlists to CDs. It’s very easy and flexible. All you need to do is a simple drag-and-drop after launching the CD Burner.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 22.5 MB
- macOS 10.9 or later 64-bit
- Access your favorite songs, radio programs, and audio from videos files anytime, anywhere.
- Download the files to your computer with AllMyMusic and you can listen to them without an internet connection.
- AllMyMusic complies with all copyright law and is 100% legal to use.
- If audio is playing on your computer – whether on a video, through an online radio station, or in a program – AllMyMusic can detect it and record it.
- Just hit “Record” and the software will do the rest.
- AllMyMusic uses a virtual sound card to record any audio played through your computer’s sound card – preserving 100% of the original audio quality.
- AllMyMusic automatically gathers the details of the recording (such as artist, album, and genre), splits tracks, and filters out ads. Then you can save as it is, or edit any information to personalize the files.
- A music toolkit to help you burn your favorite playlists to CDs. It’s very easy and flexible. All you need to do is a simple drag-and-drop after launching the CD Burner.
- Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version
I had to buy (again !!!) Wondershare Allmymusic for my Mac.
Impossible to record anything : I have to instal a “recording extension”… and it never works.
Installing failed !
Several times …
” Stem/kernel” ….
NSApple Scripterror Number 71 ”
NSApplescripterrorrange : NSRange;(3,645)”;
I can’t do anything with that !
It has worked for years… and it does not work any more …