Winclone Pro is the most complete solution for protecting your Boot Camp Windows system against data loss. Winclone Pro is the most reliable cloning solution when migrating Boot Camp to a new Mac. If you can install a package, you can deploy a Boot Camp partition. Winclone Packages can deploy fully setup and configured Windows images, base images that configure on the first run, or a WinPE environment to image and configure using standard Microsoft tools.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.14 or later 64-bit
Enterprise Boot Camp Deployment
- With dual boot Macs, you get amazing hardware and the ability to select macOS or Windows 10. With Winclone 8 Enterprise, you can image Windows to Macs using standard Microsoft enterprise tools. Winclone Pro makes it easy to deploy Boot Camp in education and business environments.
- Winclone Pro enables you to use your IT organizations’ current infrastructure to deploy Windows on Mac hardware. Deploy Windows by installing a package that either images Windows directly to a Boot Camp partition or boots the Mac into a WinPE environment.
- Run Task Sequences to fully image Windows onto the Mac. If your users are remote, supports image customization that will fully configure and set up Windows on the Mac.
- Winclone 8 can create a package installer that creates the Boot Camp partition and restores a Winclone image to the new partition. Winclone Pro packages can be deployed using any client management system that can deploy macOS packages. If you can install a package, you can deploy a Boot Camp partition.
- Winclone Pro Packages can deploy fully setup and configured Windows images, base images that configure on the first run, or a WinPE environment to image and configure using standard Microsoft tools.
Gold Master Workflow
- The Gold Master workflow starts with a Windows 10 install via Boot Camp assistant. Once Windows is installed, the OS is configured, programs are installed, and then SysPrep is run to prepare for deployment. A Winclone 8 image is taken of the Boot Camp partition, and a package is created from the image.
- Additional resources such as naming, driver installation, and first-run scripts are included in the package. This package is then deployed through any macOS client management system. During the package installation, a Boot Camp partition can be created. The image is then restored and resources copied. On the first boot of Windows, the resources, drivers, and programs are set up and configured.
WIM Import Workflow
- The WIM import workflow is similar to the Gold Master workflow, but the initial image is imported to an image from a WIM file on Windows 10 install media. The rest of the workflow is the same as the Gold Master workflow.
- The MDT workflow uses Microsoft infrastructure to deploy Boot Camp. A Windows Preboot environment ISO and WIM are created using Microsoft Deployment Workbench.
- A package is created from this image, and the package is deployed to target Macs. When the package is installed, a Boot Camp partition is created and the image is restored. On reboot, the Macs boot a WinPE environment into memory and an image from the Deployment Share is applied to the Boot Camp partition.
- See how easy it is to use Winclone Enterprise to image Boot Camp using standard Microsoft tools. Using the Microsoft Deployment Workbench in the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, see how the Mac is imaged by deploying a WinPE image with a package.
- Fixed “Already have a license” button not working Improved error reporting in Winclone Menu
- Fixed crash for some users when clicking Save Image…