Download movies on Mac with VideoDuke! It supports all popular video websites and will save your videos in various file formats. You can also download streaming videos on Mac at a pleasantly fast speed and with great quality. You can download any video you like in a click! Simply paste the link to the video and VideoDuke will do the rest.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 59.8 MB
- macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
- Download Full YouTube Playlists and Channels With VideoDuke you’ll be able to save complete channels and playlists off YouTube. Just as with separate videos, you can select quality for each video: 1440p, 1080p, 720p, 480p, 360p, 240p, or 180p.
- MP3 Downloader VideoDuke will also download YouTube videos as audio files. No conversion is needed – you will simply get a soundtrack instead of the original YouTube clip. The app keeps the audio track title and album art and can save files as WebM, MP3, or other available formats.
- Using VideoDuke is easy and intuitive – just type your search words in the app to find the videos you’ll download from the web. You can also search for videos in the web browser – VideoDuke supports all popular video websites, such as YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo with quick access buttons.
- In an advanced mode of VideoDuke, you get more profound options when downloading content. For example, you can see all resources fetched from the web page, including video, audio, Flash animation, images, etc. Switch to a needed tab to see exactly the types of files you need to download.
- In Simple mode, you are getting quick access to music videos, movies, TV shows, cartoons available from Vimeo, YouTube, and Dailymotion. Files can be saved as 3GP, MP4, M4V, FLV, and in a preferred resolution: 360p, HD 720p, HD 1080p or other.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.