Unclutter is a new handy place on your desktop for storing notes, files, and pasteboard clips. To open, simply move the pointer to the very top of the screen and scroll down. Drag items from other applications to the top of the screen to store them in Unclutter. Being just one easy gesture away, Unclutter becomes a surprisingly helpful and convenient tool. In fact 3 tools in 1. That will make you feel more comfortable and powerful on your Mac.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 8.8 MB
- macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
- Instant, configurable access even in full-screen mode
- File Storage, to keep your Desktop clean from temporary files
- Notes, to write down something quickly
- Clipboard manager, to track what you copy and paste, browse clipboard history
- Draggable cards that can stick on top of other windows
- Files and notes auto-sync across all your Macs via Dropbox.
- Full multi-display support
- Retina display support
- Universal Clipboard support
- Light/Dark theme to match system appearance.
- Catalina Fix: Files section now properly updates the content (no duplicates created).
- Catalina Fix: Notes stored in a shared location (iCloud Drive, Dropbox) now can be correctly removed to Trash.
- Minor code updates and optimizations for macOS Catalina.