TouchRetouch allows clearing your photos from undesired objects in an instant. It also comes in handy when dealing with color correction and composition problems. TouchRetouch is a photo editing app that primarily allows users to remove unnecessary or unwanted content from photos, but also features other basic image editing tools such as color correction, cloning, horizon straightening, and cropping.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 27.0 MB
- OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
In a few simple steps, you are able to efficiently eliminate the following elements from your pictures:
- Unwanted objects like debris, garbage cans, street signs, shadows, etc.
- Power lines, telephone wires
- Scratches, surface breaks
- Skin blemishes
- Dust Spots
REMOVE UNDESIRED ITEMS
Easy-to-use object removal:
Get rid of unwanted elements from photos quickly and easily by using the advanced content removal tools the app offers. The highly intellectual algorithm implemented in the app works well for both plain and more complex backgrounds (bokeh, gradient, patterned, etc.).
Linear objects: Use a single drag:
Mark a line by tracing along a section of it — the smart line removal technology that lies in the app will automatically select and remove the whole line.
Spot-like objects: Use a single click:
Clear photos are only a click away. Single-click a blemish that you feel is spoiling your composition and sigh with relief — the flaw is immediately gone.
REMOVE UNWANTED OBJECTS WITH CLONE STAMP
Use the Clone Stamp to remove objects that are in a complex background or close to the edge of other objects. Just copy pixels from one area within your photo and paint with them over another area.
EXTRA TOOLS: COLOR CORRECTING AND CROPPING:
- In case there is a distracting element in the background of a picture, you can easily cut off the spoiled part of the photo with the Crop tool.
- Make color adjustments to your photo to ensure that your final edited piece looks the way it should.
- Turn your Mac into an “unwanted content removal” studio by downloading TouchRetouch now.
- Top-quality content removal algorithm
- Color correction tools
- Extension support for Photos
- Support for RAW formats
- Support for JPEG, TIFF, PNG, etc.
- Streamlined interface
- Fixed the issue causing the app to save a photo as a blank file after cropping it, using Compare, and then exporting
- Made minor fixes and improvements
Is there an updated version? :C
won’t launch ever using chmod +x command for permissions
any other version available in this site ?
When I try to open it it tells me that I don’t have the permissions to open the file
Won’t even launch
What’s the problem