Readiris Pro is the most powerful and accurate OCR software for OS X. It accurately and rapidly transforms your paper documents, your PDFs, and image files into editable information ready to be used. Completely redesigned for Mac OS X, Readiris Pro offers an easy-to-use user interface, which clearly guides you through the recognition steps.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 251.1 MB
- macOS 10.11 or later 64-bit
Readiris 17 for MAC, your simple and intuitive PDF solution
Readiris 17 is a complete answer to easily create, modify and sign your PDF’s
- Convert your documents to PDF: Rapidly capture and convert your documents to editable PDF’s with Readiris 17 with easy management of your documents.
- Annotate and comment on your PDFs: Ideal for collaboration, Readiris 17 offers a group of tools to attach annotations, comments, and hypertext lines that can be clicked on to reach the attached documents.
- Protect and sign your PDF: Nothing simpler than being able to simply sign and protect your PDF’s to send them electronically.
Readiris 17 for MAC, the complete, intelligent, and intuitive OCR solution
Benefit from the many advanced features of our optical character recognition (OCR) software. Readiris Pro allows you to convert PDFs, images, and texts in an image or scanned documents to edit in the format of your choice: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or indexed PDF.
- Choose your conversion output document formats: Readiris makes digitization and conversion of your paper documents possible with one click to a variety of formats, creating accurate text with a few clicks.
- Edit texts embedded in your images with OCR: The optical character recognition engine allows you to recover texts in all kinds of files, with perfect accuracy, preserving the original format for a variety of source or target file formats.
- Listen to your books and other documents with your desired format: Readiris Pro software converts all your files into audio files (.mp3, .wav, etc.), for easy and accurate readings. You can listen to your audio files on any device (tablet, smartphone or desktop).
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.