Paragon extFS is one of the primary file systems of Linux. If you work on a Mac computer and need to read or write files from HDD, SSD, or flash drive formatted under Linux, you need extFS for Mac by Paragon Software.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 0.8 or later, 64-bit processor
Write files to Linux drives on your Mac
Can’t copy, write, edit or delete files on Linux-formatted drives on your Mac? It’s simply because macOS doesn’t support Linux drives at all, not even in the read-only mode. extFS for Mac by Paragon Cracked Software provides fast and unlimited read/write access to ext2, ext3, and ext4 formatted drives intended for Linux systems!
- Unprecedented performance!
- As fast as the native macOS file system!
- Supports macOS High Sierra
- and older macOS
- Safe data transfer, hassle-free work, easy to use, seamless user experience
All operations just a click away!
If you need more than just a blazing fast and reliable extFS driver, our lightweight menu bar and full-featured Paragon extFS for Mac apps are always at your service. Access all your Linux ext2, ext3, or ext4 drives and perform the most common volume operations like mount, unmount, verify, and repair. The menu bar app is designed to perform smoothly and look great in both light or dark macOS modes.
Seamless User Experience
If you are familiar with Apple’s Disk Utility, you already know how to use Paragon extFS for Mac. If you aren’t, it will take just a moment to get up to speed. extFS for Mac by Paragon Software inherits the best of Apple’s Disk Utility, taking it to the next level by augmenting Linux ext2, ext3, or ext4 volume operations and advanced mount options.
- Write Access: When a volume is mounted in write mode, you can do everything with the files and folders it contains: read, edit, delete, rename, create new.
- Volume Management: Paragon extFS for Mac easily formats, checks integrity, and repairs corrupted volumes.
- Internationalization: extFS for Mac by Paragon Software supports all alphabets supported by your operating systems, including those that use non-Roman and non-Latin characters, so you will never face the problem of not getting access to file names on volumes mounted in non-native OS.
Mounting is under your control with advanced options
Enable Spotlight Indexing – select this option if you want an instant Spotlight search, and if you want to view detailed info about how much space is being used on the selected volume for applications, music, videos, photos, etc. Mount in Read-only – select this option if you need to access sensitive data without modifying any files. Do not mount automatically – select this option if you want to manually control access to a volume.
- Read/write support for LVM (Logical Volume Management): With Paragon extFS, your Linux’s logical volume manager won’t lose any of its functions. It will be able to perform open, close, read and write operations and, in general, operate as usual.
- Compatible with 3rd party software: extFS for Mac by Paragon Software is compatible with popular virtualization and encryption applications including VMware Fusion and Workstation, Parallels Desktop, TrueCrypt, and its forks.
- Stability and performance improvements