Panorama is a professional high-quality image stitcher for iOS and Mac. Panorama has perfected an image matching technique called homography, whose primary advantage over other apps of this type is that it does not warp horizontal edges in the panorama, making it ideal for photographing architectural scenes.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 7.8 MB
- macOS 10.10 or later
- Doubles and triples your camera’s field of view.
- Perfectly seamless 2 and 3 picture panoramas.
- Creates 360° high-resolution segmented panoramas.
- Photo sets larger than 3 are blends of smaller stitched panoramas.
- Save in any format supported by your systems, such as JPG, PDF, PNG, or TIFF.
- AppleScript support for blending and stitching
- Attractive simple interface.
- Each individual stitch can merge up to 16 pictures at a time.
- Stitches vertically or horizontally.
- Apply subsequent stitching to panoramas to create rectangular mosaics.
- Alternatively, blend pictures with stitching turned off to create photomontages.
- Automatically sort pictures in the order they should stitch.
- Option for scaling down very large pictures to increase speed.
- Stitching margins are adjustable to match the overlap in your pictures.
- Variable blending gradient.
- Supports image formats jpg, tiff, png, and BMP.
- It’s fun!
- Introducing 3 exposure matching methods
- Enhanced blending via more precise interpolation
- More accurate photo-matching reduces ghosting
- Higher quality stitching with greater megapixels
- Adjustable blend region
- Maintenance update.