NORCO is a Southern Gothic point & click narrative adventure that immerses the player in the sinking suburbs and verdant industrial swamps of a distorted South Louisiana. Your brother Blake has gone missing in the aftermath of your mother’s death. In the hopes of finding him, you must follow a fugitive security android through the refineries, strip malls, and drainage ditches of suburban New Orleans.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 639.1 GB
- macOS 10.15 or later
- Immerse yourself in a surreal and uncanny South Louisiana: NORCO’s painterly and cinematic pixel art draws the player into its quotidian sci-fi world of disappearing swamplands, labyrinthine oil refineries, and other landscapes inspired by the titular town of Norco, Louisiana, and other parts of Greater New Orleans. Sink into the rich field recordings and sound design by Maura and a driving, post-industrial electronic score from Gewgawly I.
- Unravel a mystery in a world haunted by the past and threatened by the future: What starts as a straightforward search for your missing brother quickly spirals into a multigenerational mystery. The lines between salvation, memory, technology, and nature bleed together into a uniquely compelling, contemplative narrative rooted in Southern literature, pulp fiction, and point & click adventure games both classic and contemporary.
- Explore alongside sharply drawn characters with deep roots, rich backstories, and complex motives: A chaotic bayou pirate, bar-stool private detective, escaped security android, and your stuffed childhood monkey will all offer assistance in an eroding and uncertain world. Solve puzzles, fight your way past corporate security goons, and infiltrate an influencer cult squatting an abandoned mill on the outskirts of New Orleans.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.