Whether you are an aspiring or experienced DJ, Mixed In Key is an essential add-on to your DJ setup. This software virtually guarantees that your DJ sets will sound perfect. When asked, “Would you recommend Mixed In Key to your DJ friends?”, 97% of Mixed In Key customers from our website said YES.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Mixed In Key
Size: 12.3 MB
- macOS 10.9 or later 64-bit
- Whether you are an aspiring or experienced DJ, Mixed In Key is an essential add-on to your DJ setup. This software virtually guarantees that your DJ sets will sound perfect.
- The idea behind Mixed In Key is that it analyzes the harmonies and melodies of your music. It shows you the musical key of every track and helps you choose tracks that are harmonically compatible with each other.
- Most of the world’s best DJs use Mixed In Key. It works with Traktor, Serato, Pioneer CDJs, Virtual DJ, Ableton Live, and all other DJ apps. It’s like a plug-in that makes your current DJ software 100% harmonic.
- Your music will be analyzed with the world’s most loved key detection. Mixed In Key gives you unique and exclusive tools to give you the pro-sound of your favorite DJs and producers. Make perfect DJ sets, mashups, remixes, and music productions in the right key.
- Every song ranked 1-10 on how danceable it is. Make playlists where your favorite anthems are grouped together. Put all your chillout songs into another playlist. You will find the right song to play at the right time. Energy Level detection makes it easier to create playlists.
- No one likes an MP3 file filled with junk comments and other useless information. Mixed In Key will clean up your music files so only the most important information is displayed on your laptop or CDJ.
- Want to cue up the best part of a record in seconds and mash things up with ultra-fast mixing? Mixed In Key Latest Crack for Mac will automatically suggest and store up to 8 cue points per track, saving you lots of time-consuming cue-point finding while in the DJ booth and hours of prep-time in your DJ management software.
- Fixed crash that could occur when saving file tag items with unexpectedly large ‘year’ values.
- Tested on macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- The ‘Extra Key’ column in the analysis queue table now uses the correct key notation.
- Improved cue point export to Native Instruments’ Traktor.
- Better progress messages during cue point export.
- Fixed a crash while drawing certain dialog icons.
- Fixed a crash related to the tag editing pane.
virtual dj please…