MetaImage is the ultimate tool to read, write, and edit images metadata. It is the first editor that allows you to edit EXIF, IPTC, and XMP tags as well as make notes in a beautiful and familiar interface. The application has been designed to improve your workflow. Users can create and manage presets. Moreover, a special interface is provided for geographical and thumbnail data. Besides, users can customize the displayed tags in the preferences. In this way, the application fits your personal needs.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.13 or later 64-bit
Supported tags (>5000 tags):
- ICC Profile
- and much more
The application is designed for professional needs. More than 90 image formats are supported (HEIC, MOS, CR2, CR3, DNG, NEF, NRW, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, RAW, and much more). MakerNotes tags may be edited but not created or deleted. This avoids many potential problems with OEM software.
- Export tags to CSV and JSON
- Export embedded thumbnails
- Export embedded jpeg from raw
- Copy/Paste multiple tags
- Support password-protected images
- Support notifications and touch bar
- Support folder processing
This version has been optimized for macOS High Sierra and later. Moreover, the application is available in 7 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, and Chinese). Feedback can be sent directly from the application.
In this way, you can contact us for any suggestions and improvements in a few clicks.
- Completely redesign metadata editing
- Completely redesign preset manager
- Completely redesign remote control
- Move the GPS editor button in the list of streams
- Add support for hundreds of new tags
- Fix crashes when saving changes
- Fix crashes when exporting JSON sidecar
- Fix empty values when exporting CSV sidecar
- Save/restore window frame each time you use it.
- Add many help popovers during the first use
- Add support of metadata values searching
- Add support for incremental date changes
- Add support for IPTC location in GPS editor
- Add support for copy, cut and paste shortcuts
- Make left sidebar resizable
- Fix localization issues
- Fix many of minor and major bugs