MAMP PRO is the commercial, professional-grade version of the classic local server environment for OS X: MAMP. Designed for professional Web developers and programmers, MAMP Pro allows easy installation and administration of their development environment under OS X. As a professional Web or WordPress developer, you have to test your programs in detail.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
- Multi PHP: In CGI mode, you can run each of your virtual hosts with its own PHP version. This allows you to test your projects with different PHP versions – without having to restart the servers. You can choose from a variety of PHP versions from PHP 5.3.x to PHP 7.3.x.
- MAMP Cloud: With the Cloud feature it is possible to copy all or individual hosts to your dropbox. The root directory of the host and its databases are backed up. Now you can work on your projects on different computers without any problems. You can also use the cloud feature to back up individual or all hosts. Unlike the free MAMP, the cloud function is already included in MAMP PRO.
- Mobile Testing: Testing your projects on mobile devices on your local network has never been easier – thanks to the MAMP Viewer App for iOS and Android. It is available for free on the App Store and Google Play Store.
- Built-in text editor: Whether you want to make a simple change to one of your projects or start a completely new one: With MAMP PRO text editor you can just do that, either locally or remotely on a server. The editor has all the modern features like auto-completion, syntax highlighting, etc.
- Install Extras: Install Extras like Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, etc. with a few clicks.
An extra is a package of a web application or library that we have previously tested and configured under MAMP PRO. When you create a virtual host, all you need to do is select the desired extra and everything will be installed automatically. Extras can also be installed on existing hosts.
- LAN Access: You want to keep your boss or a colleague up to date? This is now very easy via xip.io: Activate the corresponding option and click on the sharing button. Your e-mail program opens and the corresponding URL is automatically entered in a new e-mail. All the recipient has to do now is click on the link and the host you would like to share will automatically appear.
- Dynamic DNS: With MAMP PRO you can easily connect your local server to an existing dynamic DNS provider, such as no-ip.com. This makes it very easy for clients and interested parties to access the results of your work very quickly via the Internet. Once again, the possibility of setting up any number of virtual hosts is convincing in order to be able to offer alternative configurations or suggestions. We have additionally integrated the DNS-O-Matic service. Now you have a huge selection of Dyn-DNS service providers, many of which are free of charge.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.