Macsome iTunes Converter can easily convert DRM-protected music and various audio files to unprotected MP3, AAC formats playable on any iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone, Zune, PSP, Creative Zen, and other MP3 players at high speed and CD quality. Macsome iTunes Converter Convert M4P to MP3, AA to MP3 or AAC in 5X-fast speed, with ID tags preserved.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Macsome iTunes Converter
Size: 109.4 MB
- macOS 10.9 or later 64-bit
- iTunes DRM Audio Converter: Macsome iTunes Converter is also a powerful, yet simple DRM Audio Converter, used to bypass DRM control with up to 20X conversion speed and convert iTunes DRM audio files to MP3, AAC, WAV, and FLAC. And users can also remove DRM from protected M4P, AA, AAC and convert to unprotected MP3, AAC, WAV, and FLAC.
- Transfer Apple Music to Spotify, Google Drive, and USB flash drive: Apple Music is a streaming music service, however, you can download Music files from Apple Music and convert them to MP3, AAC, WAV, and FLAC, and then transfer them to Spotify, Google Drive, and USB Flash Drive.
- Stream Apple Music on PS4 and PSP: In order to play the streaming Music on PS4, the FairPlay DRM of Apple Music is needed to be removed. Macsome iTunes Converter, you need to convert the downloaded Apple Music to MP3, AAC, and so on audio formats to a USB flash drive and then transfer to PS4.
- Super Fast Converting Speed & CD Output Quality:
- The recording speed is up to 20X faster than the playback speed. And the output file will be encoded while recording. So the conversion process is really fast.
- There is almost no lossless quality as the primary audio files, and the output quality is almost as the CD quality.
- Fix the Tag issue.
- Optimize the 1004 problem.
- Support the Feedback.
- Fix some minor bugs.