Linguist is easy to use translation tool for quick translation from the menu bar (status bar) or window. Translation of words or phrases by selecting in any other app or website with just a click or command (HOTKEY). It can translate document in .txt, .rtf and .doc formats.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
≈ Key Features: ≈
- Set the preferred source and target language
- Translate between over 103 languages
- Translate document in .txt, .rtf and .doc formats.
- Automatically copy the translated text to the clipboard.
- Multiple modes – menu bar and window
- History of text translation for reference
- Export translated History in TextEdit(.txt) format
- HOTKEY to translate text from any website or App
- Synonyms for each translation
- Listen to the pronunciation
- Copy and paste the text.
≈ Linguist supports the following languages: ≈
- ‘Afrikaans Albanian Arabic Armenian Azerbaijani
- Basque Belarusian Bengali Bosnian Bulgarian
- Catalan Cebuano Chinese Croatian Czech Danish
- Dutch English Esperanto Estonian Filipino Finnish
- French Galician Georgian German Greek Gujarati
- Haitian Creole Hausa Hebrew Hindi Hmong
- Hungarian Icelandic Igbo Indonesian Irish Italian
- Japanese Zulu Javanese Kannada Khmer Korean Lao
- Latin Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Malay
- Maltese Maori Marathi Mongolian Nepali Norwegian
- Persian Polish Yoruba Portuguese Punjabi Romanian
- Russian Sebian Slovak Slovenian Somali Spanish
- Swahili Swedish Tamil Telugu Thai Turkish
- Ukrainian Urdu Vietnamese Welsh Yiddish’
Important Note: The linguist needs an internet connection to perform translations.
■■■ If you have any suggestions, feedback, bug reports or anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us [email protected]
- Fixes text translation and document translations.
- Fixed text to speech
- Fixed translated history delete issues
- Fixed auto language detect
- Improved stability.