Infuse – the beautiful way to watch almost any video format on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and Mac. No need to convert files! Infuse is optimized for macOS 11, with powerful streaming options, Trakt sync, and unmatched AirPlay & subtitle support. Gorgeous interface. Precise controls. And silky-smooth playback.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 11.0 or later
PLAY MORE VIDEO TYPES: A powerful video player that plays just about anything, including the standard MP4, M4V and MOV – plus MKV, AVI, WMV, MTS, ISO, VIDEO_TS, FLV, OGM, OGV, ASF, 3GP, DVR-MS, WebM, and WTV. Includes fully certified Dolby® Digital Plus (AC3/E-AC3), DTS® and DTS-HD® audio.
STREAM FROM OTHER DEVICES: Browse and play videos stored on your Mac, PC, NAS, Wi-Fi hard drive, apps like Plex, Emby, and Jellyfin, or from cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, pCloud, Yandex.Disk, and Mega.nz – no syncing required!
TRAKT 2-WAY SYNC: Connect with Trakt to sync watched history, submit ratings and post comments.
OPTIMIZED SUBTITLES POWERED BY OPEN SUBTITLES: Bring your own subtitles, or download them on the fly (for free) in virtually any language.
- Silky-smooth video player (plays full 4K w/ HDR & Dolby Vision)
- Stream from a Mac, PC, NAS or Wi-Fi enabled hard drive
- Connect with Plex, Emby, Jellyfin, Kodi (XBMC), WMC and other media servers
- Beautiful layout with quick access to video info
- Artwork and metadata added automatically
- Video: 3GP, AVI, ASF, BDMV, DIVX, DVDMEDIA, DVR-MS, FLV, ISO, M4V, MKV, MOV, MP4, M2TS, MTS, OGM, OGV, TP, TS, VIDEO_TS, WEBM, WMV, WTV
- Audio: AAC, AC3/E-AC3, DOLBY TRUEHD, DTS, DTS-HD MA, FLAC, MP3, OGG, PCM, WMA
- Subtitles: DVB, DVDSUB, MICRODVD, MPL2, PGS, SMI, SSA/ASS, SRT, SUB, TIMED TEXT, TMP, TXT, VOBSUB, VTT, XSUB
- Multiple audio tracks
- Gesture controls
- 8 video zoom options
- Continuous playback
- Better handling of language fallbacks for missing movie & TV show translations
- Improved playback with AirPods
- Improved responsiveness when adding large series to playlists