Hydra lets you create beautiful high-dynamic-range (HDR) images by merging multiple exposures, effectively capturing both dark and bright subjects to make it more natural, or to enhance scene drama. A single photo cannot represent the entire dynamic range of light in a scene, due to the physical limitations of the sensor.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 33.1 MB
- macOS 10.11 or later 64-bit
- Optimized for Metal
- Elegant and easy-to-use translucent user interface
- Automatic or manual image alignment with high-precision live positioning and fine-tuning
- Manual removal of ghosting artifacts using region delineation tool and per-region output contribution
- High-precision, 128-bit internal format
- Much improved tone mapping including presets, and live, full-resolution preview
- Advanced comparison tool of the result against original pictures
- Single or multiple input photos of various formats (JPEG, RAW, HDR, EXR)
- Blazingly fast rendering to various output file types (JPG, TIFF, HDR, EXR) and color spaces (sRGB, Pro Photo, AdobeRGB…)
- Accurate color processing, including support for Deep and Wide Color displays (30-bit, DCI-P3 display of latest iMac 27’)
- Integration with Apple Photos app (input/output)
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.