Human: Fall Flat is a quirky open-ended physics-based puzzle platformer set in floating dreamscapes. Your goal is to find the exit of these surreal levels by solving puzzles with nothing but your wits. Local co-op for 2 players and up to 8 online for even more mayhem!
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Human: Fall Flat
Size: 953.2 MB
- OS: OS X 10.9 and higher
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E6750 (2 * 2660) or equivalent | AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6000+ (2 * 3000) or equivalent
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 740 (2048 MB) or equivalent | Radeon HD 5770 (1024 MB)
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires a two-button mouse or controller
- ONLINE MULTIPLAYER UP TO 8 PLAYERS: Fall into or host private/public lobbies with your friends and watch Bob fall, flail, wobble and stumble together. Need a hand getting that boulder onto a catapult, or need someone to break that wall? The more Bob the more Mayhem!
- THE WOBBLY ART OF PARKOUR: Direct and complete control of Bob. Nothing is scripted and no limits imposed. Bob can walk (kinda straight), jump, grab anything, climb anything, carry anything.
- LOCAL CO-OP: Play with a friend or a relative in split-screen, work together to achieve any task or spend an hour throwing each other about in the craziest ways possible.
- CUSTOMISATION: Paint your own custom Bob, dress him in silly suits or even import your face onto his via webcam.
- SURREAL LANDSCAPES: Explore open-ended levels that obey the rules of physics. Interact with almost every available object in the game and go almost everywhere – like a playground of freedom.
- UNLIMITED REPLAY VALUE: Fall into Bob’s dreams as many times as you want, try new paths, and discover all secrets. Think outside of the box is the philosophy!
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
M1 MacBook Pro
When I try to open the application it is just a black screen.
same, did u find a fix?