Fury Unleashed is a combo-driven roguelite action platformer – each kill you score increases your combo. Hit certain thresholds and your damage resistance and healing powers will kick in! It’s a game you can even beat in one, ultimate combo. Are you up for the task?
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 856.2 MB
- OS: macOS Sierra 10.12 or newer
- Processor: 2.7 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GT 640M / Radeon HD 6970M
- Storage: 1600 MB available space
- Additional Notes: iMac Mid 2011, MacBook 2014 or comparable
- Explore the pages of a living comic book where ink is your most valuable resource and each room is a comic panel. Find out why is John Kowalsky, author of acclaimed Fury Unleashed series having a creativity crisis and see if you can help him deal with it.
- Kill enemies quickly enough to unleash your fury and rip through everything in your way without getting injured. Learn to play flawlessly and beat the entire game in one, epic combo!
- Choose either challenging Hard mode, which will put your skills to the test – or Easy mode, where you can adjust the difficulty parameters to your liking. Go solo or bring in a friend for a local co-op session. Choose your hero’s skills to match your playstyle, customize their appearance or even replace their face graphic with your own!
- Discover worlds created by a mix of hand-designed levels and procedural generation algorithms. Choose the best items to assist you in your playthrough and unlock permanent upgrades when you’ll die for your subsequent runs.
- Play through the pages of visually distinctive comic books, each with its own enemies, and overcome a total of 40 bosses. All that accompanied by epic soundtrack composed by Adam Skorupa and Krzysztof Wierzynkiewicz, the creators of music for The Witcher, Bulletstorm and Shadow Warrior 2.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.