Downcast includes all the great features of the mobile app in a format for the desktop. You can add protected feeds, search for popular podcasts (including ours), set your preferences globally and for individual feeds, and much more. Downcast, the popular iOS podcast app is now available for OS X! Download, play, and sync** your favorite podcasts with an intuitive interface built specifically for podcasts. A powerful, complete, and easy-to-use podcast player that will help you manage and listen to podcasts the way you want to.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 24.3 MB
- macOS 10.11 or later 64-bit
- Search, subscribe to, and download audio and video podcasts
- Manually subscribe to podcasts via URL
- Download podcasts automatically (including resuming downloads)
- Browse and download older podcast episodes
- Auto-update podcast feeds based on the schedule
- Settings for auto-download and episode retention (globally and per podcast)
- Import and export podcast feeds via OPML
- Import supported audio/video media files
- Support for password-protected feeds
- Create and edit “smart” playlists
- View podcast details and episode show notes
- Rename podcast subscription names
- Sync podcast subscriptions, playlists, settings, and episode information with other Macs and iOS devices** via iCloud
- .5x, 1x, 1.25x, 1.5x, 2x, 2.25x, 2.5x, 2.75x and 3x speed playback*
- Chapters support enhanced podcasts
- Stream episodes without downloading
- For playlists that have “Include All Podcasts” disabled, there is a new setting available: “Refreshes Unsubscribed”. When enabled, manually refreshing the playlist will also refresh any unsubscribed (Auto-Refresh disabled) podcasts that you’ve included in the playlist.