An unnatural storm leaves an adventurous aviator stranded for decades within infamous Bermuda. Overcome creatures of the deep and unravel the secrets of the island in search of a way back home.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: macOS 10.14+
- Processor: Intel i3 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB Shader Model 3.0 Compatible (DirectX 9.0c)
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 Compatible
Down in Bermuda is a quirky adventure filled with puzzles to solve and mysteries to uncover. Our adventurous aviator Milton finds himself trapped in a time-bubble deep inside Bermuda and needs your help to escape.
Crack codes, solve puzzles, collect magic orbs, and escape each of the six unique islands, each one leading to the next on a quest for a way back home.
From the studio who brought you the suave secret agent adventure Agent A: A puzzle in disguise.
Some exciting new additions await you in Bermuda!
- You can now skip ahead to replay your favorite islands without having to finish the previous island first.
- Collect all relics to complete the new Relic Monument found after completing Labyrinth Island.
- We’ve added even more awesome sounds throughout the islands.
- Fixed: An issue where the mine cart could get stuck in Labyrinth, and two Relics in Shipwreck were not appearing for some.