Commander One PRO Pack is a dual-pane file manager for OS X based on Swift, which allows you to manage your files in the best possible way. It allows you to see all hidden files on your Mac, you can change the name of any file or folder when moving it, work with local and network drives.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
Besides the basic OS X file manager features, Commander One PRO also has a number of handy optimizations to your workflow
- Create, delete, open, move, and rename files and folders;
- Use regular expressions in file search;
- Various view modes;
- Unlimited tabs;
- Operations queue;
- Customizable hotkeys;
- History, Favorites;
- Select the program to open the file;
- All computers over a network are detected and displayed on the list.
- Access remote servers via FTP, SFTP or FTPS;
- Two panels are for sure more efficient than one;
- Keep an eye on file operations with convenient queueing;
- Change file permissions.
- Connect to WebDAV servers. You can connect to as many servers as you need at the same time in Commander One.
- Work directly with your files stored on the server, as if they are stored in a local folder on your Mac.
- Transfer files from one WebDAV server to another, without downloading them to your Mac.
Amazon S3 Browser
- Work with files of entire Amazon S3 account or only specific buckets;
- Set custom endpoints to access your S3-based server.
Work with Clouds
- Commander One is a single Dropbox client for any number of accounts;
- Mount your online Dropbox without installing it on your Mac and copying your data;
- Share Dropbox links right from Commander One;
- Connect Dropbox Business account to get fast and easy access to your work files;
- Mount your Google Drive account, work with your online files and share Google Drive folders, including the “Shared with me” folder;
- Manage your Google Drive files and folders without saving them on Mac;
- Mount Microsoft OneDrive on Mac and access your online files from Commander One as any local ones;
- Connect Amazon S3 storage and S3-compatible storages as local drives to your Mac;
- Get full support for Box.com directly from Commander One;
- Have access to your files stored on Backblaze B2 right from the app window;
- Easily mount and manage files on OpenStack Swift storage;
- Provide additional protection to the files stored online due to the Encryption feature.
- Added: an option to use path-style addressing to access S3 connections.
- Improved: work with Google Drive.
- Improved: work with Dropbox.
- Improved: work with OneDrive.
- Improved: work with pCloud.
- Improved: work with Amazon S3.