Take to the pitch in Charrua Soccer, where the beautiful game gets a retro twist. You can play single-player (player-v-computer), two players (player-v-player), or competitions. The game is back online, thanks to everyone who reported the problem and helped us fix it! Very soon we will have news for you! 🙂
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 728.1 MB
- Requires macOS 10.15.0 or later.
- Simplified controls for casual players.
- Simple to pick up and enjoy, with clean and challenging gameplay.
- Retro-style 3D art resembling old games and evoking nostalgia.
- Party modes: Play with your friends in different game modes.
- Women’s Soccer.
- Deep gameplay: short pass, long pass, etc., aiming when shooting, controlled shoot or lobs, player skills, fouls, yellow and red cards, etc.
- Lots of Animations (overhead kick, scorpion kick, scissors kick, diving header, etc.)
- Challenging AI. Teams with very different game playing styles (ie: Catenaccio from Italy or Tiki-Taka like Brasil).
- Many leagues and playing modes.
- Friendly Match
- Penalty Match
- Party Tournament
The supported competitions are:
- Global Cup
- American Cup
- European Cup
- Women’s Global Cup
- Global Cup 1930 (evoking the first international cap with a retro look)
- Charrua Cups (men and women)
- Charrua League B
- Charrua League A
- Charrua Tournament
- Maintenance update. With your help, we have been able to detect and correct several of the bugs that have plagued you. Thanks!
- And we are already working on a new update, there will be news soon!
type ‘sudo spctl –master-disable’ on terminal and type your password if needed if you face the problem of damaged app
links dont work
Links are updated.