Awaken turns your Mac into the ultimate music alarm clock and sleep timer. No, you do not have to get up and go to the computer to turn off the alarm. Apple Remote turns off the alarm so that you can sleep for a while.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 21.0 MB
- macOS 10.15 or later.
- Wake up to your music or built-in sounds
- Supports multiple alarms with sorting and labeling
- Customizable snooze control
- Create one-time alarms, weekly alarms, or target a specific date
- Gradually fade in the music volume and screen brightness
- Launch applications or files at alarm time
- Controllable via Apple Remote and keyboard shortcuts
- Auto-stop alarms after a customizable duration
- Fall asleep to your music
- Fall asleep to ambient sounds
- (Beach, Forest, Ocean, Rainfall and White Noise)
- Gradually fade out the music volume and screen brightness
- Supports multiple timers with sorting and labeling
- Select from over a dozen built-in sounds
- Launch applications or files
- View alarms, sleep mode timer, and current time at a distance
- Click on the date to toggle the next alarm time
- Sleep your display by pressing control + shift + eject
- Bug fixes related to sleep mode.