ActiveDock is a full replacement for Apple Dock with customization features. Tools for quicker switching between apps and windows, and managing windows from the previews on the dock. Application Launcher, improved Dock for macOS, an alternative to Apple Dock, uBar, and HyperDock. With the Window, Previews feature you can quickly find the window you need, switch between windows, or place windows at the front of the screen.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 14.7 MB
- macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
- Save time when working with many applications at once.
- Fast access to apps and documents you need.
- Customize the appearance and custom icons for apps.
- Windows-style “Start” button for launching applications.
- Make groups and folders of apps and documents for quick access.
- Hide or exclude app icons from the dock.
- improved application speed and reduced consumption of system resources
- redesigned Apple Dock hide setting
- added buttons and menu item to disable and enable (restore) Apple Dock
- new icon for the menu bar
- many minor improvements
For some reason it opens and closes immediately… 🙁
Thanks for all your efforts to do the best