WinZip Mac enables you to pack any gathering of documents rapidly, and after that consume them to a circle or email them specifically from the application. Through its natural interface, WinZip Mac makes these highlights open to clients of all ability levels, and it runs rapidly and easily. Share directly to iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, and ZipShare, from within WinZip.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
- Zip and unzip files instantly with WinZip’s trusted compression
- Protect files with strong AES encryption
- Share directly to iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, and ZipShare, from within WinZip
- Successfully email large files and minimize storage needs
- Zip and unzip files instantly using simple, drag-and-drop tools.
- Reduce file size for faster sharing and a smaller storage footprint.
- Work with 12+ major compressed file formats including Zip, Zipx, RAR, LHA, 7Z, JAR, and WAR.
- Encrypt files and/or resize images inside a zipped file without having to unzip/zip it again.
- Resize images when you create and zip, and get two new resize options.
- Zip or unzip files to any folder in a flash—right from the NEW Files pane!
- Password-protect confidential files and apply powerful AES encryption.
- Re-use your password when additional encrypted files are added to a Zip.
- Prevent unauthorized access to email attachments.
- Encrypt individual files within a zipped folder.
- Easily view and double-check your password with Show Password.
Package and Share
- Zip and encrypt Mac files to create smaller, safer email attachments.
- Organize and compress files into small, logical groups that are ideal for sharing.
- Zip files and folders for faster uploading/downloading times.
- Easily share with Facebook, Twitter, and other apps.
Connect to your Clouds
- Connect to iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, and ZipShare right from WinZip.
- Easily zip and upload large files, or open zip files saved in the cloud.
- Use Cloud Links to upload a file to your cloud service and quickly send a link to it via email.
- Automatically get a link to paste into Skype or other apps when you upload your zip file to a cloud service.
- Maximize cloud storage space by compressing files.
- Add the support of Dropbox back
- Available only in system OS X 10.10 and above
What’s New in WinZip Mac Edition 6:
- Files pane: Zip, unzip, browse and manage local, network, and cloud files in WinZip instead of going back and forth between Finder and WinZip.
- Zip from Files pane: Select files in the Files pane and with a simple click on the Add to Zip button, zip them to a new or existing Zip file.
- Unzip to Files pane: Navigate to a folder using the Files pane—even one in the cloud—then with a simple click on the Unzip button, unzip the files in the Zip pane to that folder.
- One-click access to local folders: Simple one-click access to local folders such as Desktop, Documents, and Downloads makes it quick and easy to unzip files to those folders or zip files within those folders.
- Multiple viewing layouts: View your files in the Files pane in a layout that best fits your needs such as icons (great for images), list or columns (maximizes the amount of information displayed), and cover flow (to visually flip through snapshots of your files).