RapidWeaver 8 is a next-generation Web design application to help you easily create professional-looking Web sites in minutes. No knowledge of complex code is required, will take care of all that for you. RapidWeaver produces valid XHTML- and CSS-based websites. You can download themes and edit them from within RapidWeaver and the result is a pretty slick-looking website that takes very little effort.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 93.4 MB
- macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
- Device Simulator: Preview how your website will look on different devices, such as iPhone, iPad, iMac and more.
- Unsplash Integration: Browse, search, and use Photos from the web’s biggest collection of royalty-free photos.
- Web Icon Generator: Drag and drop support for all popular formats of favicons, including Safari pinned tabs!
- Social Media Tags: Greatly improved support for social graph tags. Drag and drop easily.
- htaccess Editor: Edit htaccess files along with history support incase you need to roll back your changes.
- GDPR Compliant: Out of the box and the built-in themes are 100% GDPR compliant.
- Improved User Interface: RapidWeaver now saves UI state. It’s also native, intuitive, and easier to use than ever before.
- New Addons Manager: Enable, disable, and manage your themes, plugins, and stacks with ease.
- Five New Themes: Five brand-new themes built by Realmac. Beautiful, responsive, and customizable.
- New Resources Manager: Managing assets has never been this easy. Take charge of images, files, folders, and more.
- Site Language: Easily set and change the site language. RapidWeaver 8 even supports a right-to-left layout too!
- Privacy Notice: You can now add a cookie notice to your website with just one click. Yum!
- Dark Mode: If the lights are too bright, you can switch on Dark Mode and work like a Pro in Mojave.
- So Much More: This list only scratches the surface of what’s new in the best version of RapidWeaver yet!
This is an essential update for all RapidWeaver users, especially those running macOS Catalina.
- Fixed a crash when right-clicking a link in Styled Text on Catalina
- Fixed some thread issues in Catalina
- HTML page no longer looses “show in navigation” setting when migrating from RW7 to RW8
- Fixed an issue with AmazonS3 showing access denied on some files
- Various other fixes and improvements to keep RapidWeaver running smoothly