Pixellu SmartAlbums 2 album design software for photographers. Enjoy making albums. The fastest, easiest and most intuitive album design software available. We’ve made it easy so you can get back to the things you love. This is why every single layout in SmartAlbums is handcrafted by a professional graphic artist, not a mathematical algorithm.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
- The easiest way to design your albums: Pixellu™ SmartAlbums 2 puts thousands of professionally-designed templates at your fingertips while giving you full creative freedom. Select your images, drag, and drop, and immediately see a design. It’s that simple.
- Astounding speed: Drop your images onto the Timeline and see your spreads come to life with each click. It feels magical, and yet makes perfect sense.
- Peace of mind: Forget bleeds, safe zones, and all other print jargon; Pixellu SmartAlbums has got you covered! Select from dozens of available lab company presets and rest easy knowing your album files are accurate and print-ready.
- Helpful Warnings: SmartAlbums analyzes your album and warns you of any potential issues, helping you catch problems early.
- Export to Photoshop & InDesign: Export to Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign in fully layered PSD & IDML formats to seamlessly connect Pixellu SmartAlbums 2 to your current workflow.
- Template Popularity: Choose to show your top templates more often by “favoriting” them, and hide others by opting to “reject”.
- Import Formats: Import a wide range of file formats, including JPG, TIFF, PNG, and PSD.
- Gap Control: Pixellu SmartAlbums 2 enables you to be very precise with the spacing between images, ensuring gap consistency throughout the album.
- Handcrafted Templates: Human beings perceive beauty; computers don’t. This is why every single layout in Pixellu SmartAlbums 2 is handcrafted by a professional graphic artist, not a mathematical algorithm.
Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed some performance issues.
- Minor UI changes.
- UI artifacts may appear in the Image Browser area when entering the Designer View under Mac OS 10.11.
Feature Differences Between Mac and Windows Versions
- Matted album support is not available for the Windows version of SmartAlbums.
- ProPhoto RGB color profile export is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows.
- Legacy proofing export is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows.