ON1 HDR 2021 creates flawless, natural HDR photos, that combine the highlight and shadow details from a bracket of exposures, in the blink of an eye. You can control the movement, such as clouds and running water with a live preview. Then, perfect your HDR photos with powerful tools and presets that showcase your creativity. ON1 HDR works as both a standalone and a plug-in for Lightroom® Classic CC.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.11or later 64-bit
Get HDR Looks From a Single Photo: You don’t have to shoot a bracket of exposures to create an HDR look. With ON1 HDR you can open a single, well-exposed raw photo and use the HDR toolset to reveal all of the shadow and highlight detail.
Get Creative HDR with the Best Photo Effects: Nine powerful photo effects filters work like filters you can stack on your camera lens. Mix and combine color and tone enhancers, HDR Look, Dynamic Contrast, Glow, Black and White, LUTs, and more. It even includes tons of professional-grade presets to get you started.
Plugin to the Adobe® Lightroom Classic Workflow: ON1 HDR works where you do. Work as a plugin or as a standalone application. So whether you want to integrate with your existing Lightroom workflow or quickly get in and out while editing HDR photos, the choice is yours.
- Speed: Slow previews are a thing of the past. Get results in seconds vs. minutes when compared to the competition.
- Control: You control the motion with live de-ghosting controls. Everything you need to make it look great including tone & color, layers, retouching, and special effects.
- Re-Editable: Preview and control noise reduction, lens corrections, and chromatic aberration anytime. Re-edit any of your settings at a later date in ON1 HDR.
Plug-in & Integrate:
- Plug-in to Adobe® Lightroom® Classic
- Batch process the creation of your HDR files, perfect for real estate photographers.
- Your files will work with HDR’s broad file support. It can handle raw photos from over 800 cameras spanning 20 years. Plus it supports PSD, TIF, JPG, PNG, and HEIC.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.