Numi is a calculator that magically combines calculations with text, and allows you to freely share your computations. Do you need to take on higher-level math? Regularly perform a continuous string of math? Tackle sophisticated tasks on a day-to-day basis. Numi has got you covered. Unlike any other regular calculator, Numi offers a completely different calculating experience.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Numi for Mac
Size: 14.9 MB
- macOS 10.11 or later 64-bit
- Multiple calculations: Calculation one by one is so old school, you know that? Use the advanced calculator to simultaneously perform multiple calculations: multiply, divide, subtract, and etc. Noteworthy is to add that if you want to have your calculations automatically synchronized via iCloud.
- Time zones conversions: Wondering which time is it in a particular place? Now, you can check this with one click! Effortlessly convert between world cities, countries, and timezones. By the way, you can both find out the time anywhere in the world and calculate the differences between time in multiple time zones.
- Sign and word operations: Sometimes when you simultaneously have tons of units of measurement to do, it will be wonderful if you could use both sign and word operations, right? Numi makes a wonderful solution in that case or in any other situation when you have any other mathematical needs.
- Advanced percentage operations: Everything is clear when it comes to adding or subtracting the percent of value. But what if you need to calculate the value by percent subtraction? Use Numi! Effortlessly get the % subtraction of one value relative to another. Adding, subtracting, and performing other actions with percentages made easy.
- Full Alfred integration: Feel the necessity to regularly perform quick calculations? Your Mac inbuilt calculator can’t do complex actions? Let Numi do that for you. It’s easier than you might even think. All you are required to do is to install Numi workflow, go to Numi preferences to enable Alfred integration and enter n in front of your expressions in Alfred.
- Basic CSS units support: This calculator also supports some basic CSS units, not to mention pixels (px), points (pt), and EM. By default, EM is 16px, but it can other values you assign. PPI (pixel per inch) is the value, which is used to perform the conversion from screen units to other length units. By default, PPI is 96px, but it’s customizable.
- macOS 11 adjustments
- Arm64 support
- Alfred integration fixes
Could you upload v3.30 (704) which is the latest version?
DOES NOT WORK on 10.11 it NEEDS 10.12 or higher. Please fix this!!!
Sorry for the bug, you need to wait for next update 🙂