Movavi Screen Capture is a convenient screen recorder for Mac that lets you capture anything from the screen of your Apple computer: video guides, Skype calls, streaming video, and much more. The built-in video editing tool helps you turn raw footage into stylish video clips. Cut unwanted fragments, enhance the video, add music and titles, connect clips with dynamic transitions, and more.
- Download Link
- System Requirements
- Whats new?
- Mac OS Х® 10.6.8* or higher
- 64-bit Intel® processor
- 1280 × 800 screen resolution, 32-bit color
- 2 GB RAM
- 700 MB available hard disk space for installation,
- 2 GB for ongoing operations
- Record desktop and any screen activity
- Enhance video quality, cut out unwanted fragments, add titles and effects
- Save videos to watch on any device
Set the required frame rate
- Capture footage from your Mac screen at up to 60 fps, or reduce the output file size by capturing at 5-10 fps.
Adjust the recording area
- Capture windows, or full screen, or specific parts of the screen
Capture audio from any source
- Audio sets and headphones
- Microphones and MIDI devices
- Skype calls and program sounds
- Check if your sound devices work, adjust the volume
Capture keyboard and mouse actions
- Show the keys you hit on the keyboard
- Highlight the cursor with different colors
- Set custom mouse click sounds and manage click sound volume
Make a Screen Grab on Your Mac
- Manage your capturing with hotkeys and the control bar above the capture frame
- Grab HD screenshots while you’re recording, edit them, and save the result in the format you choose!
- Configure the program for scheduled recording with the convenient capture timer
- Enhance the video quality
- Divide the video into parts, delete unwanted segments
- Add good music and stylish transitions
Save Video in Convenient Format
- Convert video to MP4, MOV, AVI, or other popular media formats
- Save clips from your Macintosh screen in an instant thanks to the SuperSpeed option.
- Use the handy mobile presets to watch the result of your video screen capture on your smartphone, tablet, or another portable device
- We’re removing the built-in screenshot editor so the app is easier for home use
- You can now upload recorded videos straight to your YouTube channel
- Save the result in popular formats: MP4, AVI, WMV, GIF, and MP3