Limbo is a monochrome 2D platformer about a boy who travels to a mysterious world in search of his missing sister. On the way to his goal, the hero will have to face dark creatures, mysterious people, and a huge number of other dangers. The player will have to make his way through the gloomy world, constantly dying and returning to life again.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 88.5 MB
- OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
What the press said:
“Limbo is as close to perfect at what it does as a game can get.”
10/10 – Destructoid
“The game is a masterpiece.”
5/5 – GiantBomb
“Limbo is genius. Freaky, weird genius. Disturbing, uncomfortable genius.”
5/5 – The Escapist
“Dark, disturbing, yet eerily beautiful, Limbo is a world that deserves to be explored.”
5/5 – Joystiq
- Winner of more than 100 awards, including:
- Gameinformer’s “Best Downloadable”
- Gamespot’s “Best Puzzle Game”
- Kotaku’s “The Best Indie Game”
- GameReactor’s “Digital Game of the Year”
- Spike TV’s “Best Independent Game”
- X-Play’s “Best Downloadable Game”
- IGN’s “Best Horror Game”
- Improvements and minor bug fixes.