Hands Off! protects your privacy. Keep an eye on Internet connections from all applications as to expose the hidden connections. Prevent them from sending data without your consent, hence avoiding information leakage. Protect your privacy. Keep an eye on Internet connections from all applications as to expose the hidden connections. Prevent them from sending data without your consent, hence avoiding information leakage.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
- Safely run untrusted applications: Manage disk access so dubious programs cannot obtain confidential information. Avert permanent changes or data loss by prohibiting disk writing. Prevent viruses and other malware infiltration.
- Designate friendly applications: Specify which applications should be trusted with specific operations. The flexible configuration enables the smooth running of your activities while maintaining top security.
- Monitor your computer. Protect your privacy: Hands Off! is an application to monitor and control the access of applications to your network and disks. Being able to monitor the normally unnoticeable activities enables you to make informed decisions regarding the transfer of your private information, hence avoiding confidential information leakage.
- Monitoring network connections: When connected to the Internet, applications can send any information stored on your computer to whoever they want without you ever knowing. Using Hands Off!, you can monitor and control Internet connections from all applications as to expose hidden connections and prevent them from sending data or phoning home without your consent.
- Monitoring disk access: Applications present on your computer can freely read, store or erase information on your computer without your knowledge. Using Hands Off!, you can monitor and control disk access from all applications to prevent them from obtaining confidential information, erasing your data or storing cookies.
- Prevents applications from phoning home
- Blocks outgoing network connections
- Blocks incoming network connections
- Blocks domain name resolving
- Easily blocks multiple subdomains
- Protects from trojans, worms, and network parasites
- Supports IPv4, IPv6, and local networks
- Prevents applications from reading your files
- Prevents applications from storing cookies
- Blocks read and write file operations
- Flexible configuration via rules for applications communicating through Unix tools
- Detailed information in notifications
- Notifications with simple keyboard control
- Global rules applicable to all users
- Privacy in a multi-user environment
- Instant protection after installation
- Support for 10.15.3
- Support for 10.15.4
- Fixed a problem unloading the kernel module for some users.