ClearDisk lets you get rid of unnecessary files quickly and efficiently because it searches for them in those places where they congregate. The purpose of ClearDisk is just to find unused files on your computer and remove them in several clicks. ClearDisk saves your time by scanning your disk in a fast and intuitive manner.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
- Language Resources: ClearDisk will remove unnecessary language resources from OS X and enable you to reclaim several hundred megabytes of disk space.
- Downloads: ClearDisk helps to clean up the huge space which is being used in this folder by files you have even forgotten about.
- Caches: ClearDisk cleans items stored in Cache files that eat up disk space.
- Trash: ClearDisk also clears the Trash. “Empty Trash” – a simple operation, but people tend to toss things into the Trash and rarely remember to empty it periodically.
Perform three simple steps to get an excellent result:
- Scan the disk to identify the unnecessary files and display them with short explanation text..
- Select files to be deleted.
- Remove unnecessary files.
- Improved and optimized for the latest macOS