Cisdem Document Reader lets you easily read, print, and save WPD, WPS, XPS, OXPS, VISIO, DjVu, PDF, and Winmail.dat files. Using different view styles with the toolbar set to view mode, search pane, page navigation, zoom, rotate, save, and a copy will give you a great reading experience. What is more, you can even personalize the toolbar according to your needs.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Cisdem Document Reader
Size: 26.0 MB
- macOS 10.11 or later 64-bit
8 Powerful Document Readers Inside a Single, Easy-to-use Pack
- DjVu reader: Open and view the DjVu files, also convert DjVu files to PDF or other formats;
- Visio viewer: Read and view Visio files (.vsd, .vsdx) with zoom, search, print, and rotate, etc. as well as convert Visio to PDF and other formats;
- XPS/OXPS reader: Open & manage XPS/OXPS files on Mac, it can also export XPS/OXPS to PDF or other formats, extract images, and locate the related content with keywords. You can use the XPS reader as an XPS converter to convert the XPS format.
- Winmail.dat reader: Read, save, export, and convert the attachments on Mac; it is an alternative of winmail that viewer and can open .dat file.
- WPS reader: Open and view .wps files quickly. You can export, print, and adjust WPS files to the most suitable view mode;
- WPD reader: View WPD files with ease, export and convert WPD files on Mac. What’s more, you can zoom, rotate and extract images with data to enjoy the reading;
- Free PDF viewer: Open multiple PDF files one time, export PDF as other formats, such as TEXT, PNG, BMP, etc. You can also extract the images from acrobat PDF;
- Simply Print Documents: The document reader will automatically connect to the available printer so that you can preview and set page ranges, copies to print documents directly.
- Convert Your Files: Support to convert and export DjVu, Visio, XPS, or others to different formats (PDF, TEXT, RTFD, PNG, BMP, JPEG, GIFT, TIFF …) for easy editing and sharing.
- Extract Images: You can extract pictures including PNG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, or Tiff in the document and store them.
- Full-Text Search: You can quickly find the content you want by entering keywords, all the results with information about which page they appeared, and the nearby words to go the specific page.
- Multiple Tab View: You can open and read DjVu, Visio, XPS, or other files at the same time and switch them easily.
- Efficient Page Navigation: You can quickly go to the first page, previous page, next page, and last page through the icons in the toolbar.
- Bookmark Reading History: Add your unique bookmarks to locate the specific page quickly for next time reading or information review.
“If your Mac system is not able to read Windows-based document formats, then this All-In-One Document Reader and Converter can provides you an ability to do this with zero efforts. ” – Softpedia
“Once I got the app working, I was pleasantly surprised at the clean, distraction-free viewing window of DocumentReader. The features are simple and the app is very easy to use. ” – MacSources
Note: The free version of Document Reader can read the first three pages of loaded files XPS, OXPS, Visio, DjVu, WPS, WPD(Winmail.dat document can’t read and export the attachment) and Whole PDF files. If your files exceed three pages, you can purchase the premium to activate the format you want to read.
- Optimized interface
- Fixed the dark out issue in macOS 10.14.
- Fixed some minor bugs.