More than a basic check register and reporting tool, CheckBook Pro features everything in CheckBook, our powerfully simple personal finance manager, and then some. Get a report for all of your accounts at once. Search for transactions with any combination of criteria. Group your transactions into folders.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 50.8 MB
- macOS 10.9 or later 64-bit
Precisely manage your finances
- Find transactions with simple searches or dozens of powerful search criteria
- Reconcile your accounts to the penny
- Schedule transactions that repeat periodically, like monthly bills and paychecks
- Track cash flow over time with customizable reports so you can see where your money came from and where it’s going
- Save complex searches as Smart Folders, so you can search again and again
- Group your transactions into Folders, to tidy up or begin a new year
- Quickly change the details for a group of transactions, instead of one at a time
- Report on all your accounts at the same time
- See pending scheduled transactions for all your accounts with a single reminder
- Save some ink strokes and let CheckBook Pro print your checks for you (pre-printed check paper only). Supports Quicken templates like Standard, Voucher, and Wallet.
Import from other personal finance apps or your bank
- Strong support for OFX, QFX, QIF, CSV, and Text
- Import from Quicken® Essentials for Mac
Share and sync your data
- Sync with other users on a local network
- Sync with iCloud
- Manage accounts in multiple currencies
- Transfer funds between accounts without creating two transactions (check out the built-in help or contact us for help)
- Search options in All Accounts for Resolved, Tax-Deductible, and Reconciled work as before.
- Account Summaries can once again show or hide Resolved Entries, Tax-Deductible Entries, and Checks.
- When printing checks, expanded amounts will now default to no currency as in 2.6.11 and earlier.