Avast Mac Security offers three shields and on-demand scanning. Our Web Shield and Mail Shield combine to check the vast majority of incoming data from the Internet, while File Shield scans all programs stored and executed from your hard drive. Everything is packed in a brand-new GUI. Malware isn’t the only threat to your Mac. Malicious websites and vulnerable Wi-Fi networks can also jeopardize your safety.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Avast Mac Security
Size: 14.4 MB
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Malware can’t hide from us: Your macOS might stop some malware variants, but it can’t help you if you’re already infected. Our antivirus for Mac not only blocks viruses, spyware, Trojans, and other malware in real-time, but it also scans your entire Mac for already-hidden threats.
- Browse and email all day. You’re protected: Even trusted websites can get hacked, and criminals can easily spoof emails from your friends or bank. Avast Security alerts you to unsafe websites, blocks unsafe downloads, stops dangerous email attachments, and prevents intrusive web tracking.
- Expose the weakest link in your Wi-Fi network: An unsecured Wi-Fi network is an open door to threats. Avast Security scans your entire network and all connected devices for vulnerabilities to help you stop hackers from stealing your personal data.
- Catch Wi-Fi intruders in the act: Avast Premium Security instantly alerts you when someone joins your Wi-Fi network. This helps you keep hackers out, and stops neighbors from bringing your network to a crawl with their unwelcome video streaming.
- Stop ransomware cold: Avast Premium Security walls off your photos and files from a ransomware attack to ensure that none of your most personal memories can be encrypted — or changed in any way — without your permission.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Can you update this please
the crack don’t work 🙁
What’s the matter?