Artstudio Pro is the most powerful painting and photo editing app available for both macOS and iOS. The successor of our famous app has been redesigned bringing many new features and improvements taking full advantage of the latest technologies Metal, iCloud Drive, and optimized for 64-bit multi-core processors to achieve the smoothest possible workflow.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 242.6 MB
- macOS 10.11 or later 64-bit
New engine: The powerful GPU-accelerated ArtEngine developed by Lucky Clan is 5-10 times faster than the previous engine. It allows working with multiple documents and supports large canvas sizes and an unlimited number of layers. Incredible optimization ensures smooth work even with large canvases.
- Multiple open documents
- Canvas size: 256Mpix
- Unlimited layers
- 27 tools: Move, Select, Crop, Eyedropper, Paint, Wet Paint, Eraser, Bucket/Pattern/Gradient Fill, Smudge, Dodge, Burn, Sponge, Text, Heal, Clone, and more
Flexible layer system: Introduces a new layer system with grouping, non-destructive layer effects, and adjustment layers.
- Masks, clipping masks
- Adjustment Layers
- 9 layer effects: Bevel/Emboss, Stroke, Inner Shadow, Inner Glow, Outer Glow, Color/Gradient/Pattern Overlay, Drop Shadow
- 27 blending modes
- Text layers
- Transform multiple layers simultaneously
Advanced Brush engine: Perfectly optimized, lag-free mechanism generating smooth, real looking strokes, making the most of the stylus.
- Brush size up to 4000×4000
- 64-bit painting with pattern, double stamp, wet brush, dynamics
- Brush editor with 80 customizable settings
- Over 100 built-in brushes are divided into a few groups: Painting, Sketching, Markers, Inking, Dots & Specks, and more
- Symmetric painting with custom symmetry line
- added Recent brush group storing 20 recently used brushes
- added option to store Guides / Grid / Perspective Grid setup for each layer separately (in Layer Options panel)
- added copy/paste option in Perspective Grid Settings panel
- multiple bug fixes and minor improvements