To select a handy converting program for Mac, Aiseesoft HEIC Converter can be regarded as a good choice. It provides one-click solutions to convert HEIC images to JPG or PNG in no time. Any HEIC photos from your iDevice, including iPhone, iPad, iPod, can be imported to the conversion list. Taking the case that you shoot a large number of HEIC pictures into consideration, it also facilitates you to convert all iOS 11 photos in batch rather than finish the conversion process one by one for a long time.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.9 or later 64-bit
Moreover, to fit for different users’ preferences, it is well designed with two accessible methods to add files.
One is hitting the “Add HEIC” button while the other is dragging the HEIC image(s) to the main interface. With the purpose of keeping zero loss of data, it has the ability to keep EXIF information.
Safely, it enables you to carry out the whole conversion process with fast speed locally. That is to say, all converted images are saved on your computer.
You have the right to change the storage path and create a specific folder to save files. There will be 10 HEIC images to be converted with no cost, meaning you can make full use of this opportunity to have a try.
- Support output formats: JPG and PNG
- Be compatible well with Mac OS
- Have access to batch conversion
- Permit quality-adjusting at your own will
- Convert HEIC images in a fast and safe way
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.