4K Tokkit is the ultimate application for mass TikTok content download. Save TikTok challenges, captions, whole accounts, hashtags, and single videos in high quality. Watch TikToks offline, browse your TikTok feed without ads, and repost clips to other social networks. Download All Videos from TikTok Hashtags & Users in One Click!
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
4K Tokkit Pro
Size: 127.5 MB
- macOS 10.13 or later, Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor
- Download TikTok user videos: Bulk-download videos from TikTok accounts. Save all videos off profiles and grab avatars of TikTok users.
- Backup Your TikTok Account: Download every TikTok video from your profile in one click. Save your TikTok avatar and export the download history.
- Download New TikTok Clips Automatically: Keep up with updates from your favorite TikTok creators and hashtags. Auto-check for new videos, grab fresh content every day without lifting a finger.
- Download TikTok Videos by Date: Adjust the download date range at the in-app calendar. Download only the videos that were published during the specified time period.
- Save TikTok Video Captions: Get TikTok videos downloaded with their original captions. Hover the cursor over the video icon to see the caption in-app & copy it to the clipboard.
- Save TikTok Clips Individually: Save one TikTok video at a time. Enter the link to a TikTok video and download it to your computer as a single file.
- Access Private Content and Recommended Clips: Save videos recommended to specific TikTok users. Download videos from the private TikTok accounts you are following.
- Download Clips that Feature the Same Music: Grab all TikTok videos associated with particular audio. Enter the song name to start saving all TikTok videos that feature the track.
- Change Your TikTok Location: Browse and download TikTok videos popular in other geographical regions. Switch to another country using the built-in proxy setup.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
The app isn’t working. It just show “syncing” and doesn’t show any content and is not able to download any file.
I get the “App is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash” error.