TunePat Spotify Converter is dedicated to helping Spotify users to download and convert Spotify songs to a common format with no need to install the Spotify app. With it, both Spotify Free and Premium users can transfer Spotify songs to any of their devices for streaming offline.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
Get Spotify Songs Download:
- It’s known to us all that it’s impossible to directly save Spotify songs as local files, no matter you are a Spotify Free user or Spotify Premium subscriber, since all the songs on Spotify are protected in an encoded format.
- TunePat Spotify Converter – a 100% clean program with no need to install any extra software including the Spotify app, is designed for downloading songs, albums, and playlists from Spotify so that you can listen to Spotify songs offline or transfer them to other devices for enjoying.
Convert Spotify to MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC:
- To enable you to enjoy Spotify songs on more devices, TunePat Spotify Converter supports converting Spotify songs, albums, and playlists to the most popular formats, including MP3, AAC, WAV, or FLAC format.
- With TunePat Spotify Converter, you can easily listen to your Spotify songs with more multimedia players. And you can export them to a USB, sync them to your MP3 player, import them to your iPhone, etc.
Convert at 10X Speed with Lossless Quality:
- TunePat Spotify Converter is a fast Spotify music downloader. By adopting innovative technology, it is able to convert Spotify songs at up to 10X faster speed.
- In addition, the program keeps lossless output quality after conversion. You can listen to your Spotify songs offline with original audio quality.
Keep ID3 tags after Conversion:
- For convenience, most people would care whether the tag info of the downloaded Spotify songs can be retained after conversion. TunePat Spotify Converter is able to keep ID3 tags such as Title, Artist, Artwork, Album, Track Number, and more after conversion.
- Besides, the program enables you to sort out the converted files by Artist, Album, Artist/Album, Album/Artist or simply save all the songs under the same folder.
- Fix the problem of incomplete playlist parsing.
- Fix the problem of failing to parse the album.