Tidy Up is a full-featured duplicate finder and disk tidiness utility. With Tidy Up you can search for duplicate files and packages by the owner application, content, type, creator, extension, time modified, time created, name, label, visibility, and date/age. You can also search by the tag, duration, and bit installments of MP3 and AAC sound files and EXIF metadata; search the contents of the Photos, iPhoto, Aperture, iTunes, iPod databases, and Mail mailboxes; and synchronize deletions with iPhoto, Mail, and iTunes.
… and etc.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
- Supports Lightroom: it is now possible to search and collect duplicates directly in the Lightroom library.
- Multiple libraries support: the capability to search in the supported apps (Lightroom, Photos, iTunes, Mail, Aperture, and iPhoto) by comparing multiple libraries of the same app with multiple libraries of different apps of the same kind (for example 2 Photos libraries and 3 Lightroom libraries)
- Added the support to hard links: search for hard links or exclude them from the search and replace the found items with hard links.
- Search for unique items gains strength: it’s now possible to use multiple criteria to search for unique items (items that have no duplicates).
- Possibility to handle the found items at the administrator level: just allow the installation of the privileged tool and do the cleaning job. This is particularly useful to clean up old Time Machine backups.
- New, completely redesigned interface, easy to use, and powerful
- Tidy Up 5 organizes the result separating the found items by file kinds, (music, images, PDFs, folders, etc.). It’s completely customizable and allows you to add more file kinds at your choice. The new organization is based on the tab separation and each tab has its settings, such as smart boxes, separation by searched sources, view by grid or list, etc.
- Bug fixes.