Camtasia makes it easy to record your screen and create polished, professional-looking videos. Record anything — your whole screen or just a window. Or, add video, images, audio, and PowerPoint presentations that you already have. A simple timeline makes editing videos easy. Combine or split clips, trim, and speed up or slow down footage. Then, instantly preview inside the video editor. Give videos polish with professional video editor effects.
- Download Link
- System Requirements
- Whats new?
Size: 445.2 MB
- Mac computer with an Intel® Core™ i5 Processor with 4 CPU Cores (Recommended: 2.8 GHz Intel® Core™ i5 Processor with 4 CPU Cores or better)
- 4GB of RAM (Recommended: 8GB of RAM or greater Camtasia)
- 4GB of available disk space (minimum)
- Powerpoint Import requires PowerPoint 2016 for Mac
- Stunning video effects: Apply Behaviors that are perfectly Camtasia designed to animate your text, images, or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor.
- Drag-and-drop editing: What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size.
- Exceptional performance: Camtasia takes full advantage of your computer’s processor with 64-bit performance. You’ll get fast rendering times and enhanced stability—even on your most complex projects.
- Animated backgrounds: You’ll have access to a variety of backgrounds that grab attention right from the start.
- Music tracks: Use music to set the mood of your video. Camtasia All tracks are royalty-free and safe to use on YouTube and Vimeo.
- Icons: Choose from hundreds of icons, or bring in your own straight from your computer.
- Motion graphics: Get lower Camtasia thirds, intro slides, and more so you can start quickly and look great.
- Fixed a crash that could occur at startup
- Fixed a crash that could occur when closing multiple projects
- Fixed a bug where selection highlights did not refresh correctly
- Fixed a bug where the delete key would not delete effects
- Fixed a bug where voice narrations got louder when moved to different tracks
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements
“Camtasia 2021” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software. How to ?
Is it already activated?
10.0.2 is working on m1 macs but through rosetta2 and it should be running natively since the official version is universal but for some reason this cracked version only has the intel binary!
non of the key is working
we working on it
None of the key is working.
it cant open
What’s error showing?