SUPERHOT is the smash-hit FPS where time moves only when you move. No regenerating health bars. No conveniently placed ammo drops. It’s you, alone, outnumbered, and outgunned. Snatch weapons from fallen enemies to shoot, slice, and dodge through a truly cinematic hurricane of slow-motion bullets.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- OS: OS X 10.9 or later
- Processor: Processor: Intel Core I5 or later
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with 1024 MB RAM
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Innovation – a truly original hybrid puzzle-shooter title like no other. Time only moves when you do. No need to hurry, take your time.
- Story & Lore – in a way you have never experienced before.
- Many Extras – delve deeper into SUPERHOT with mini-games, challenges, ASCII art, and [redacted].
- Challenge Mode – replay SUPERHOT with no restarts, speed runs, and more.
- Endless Mode – how long can you last against unyielding waves of enemies?
- Replay Editor – join millions of others, edit and upload your best runs for all to see on SUPERHOT KILLTEREST
With its unique, stylized graphics SUPERHOT adds something new and disruptive to the FPS genre. SUPERHOT’s polished, minimalist visual language helps you focus on what’s most important – the fluid gameplay and the cinematic beauty of the fight.
Thirty months in the making. Thousands of hours put into development and design. From its humble origins in the 7 Day FPS game jam, through a hugely successful Kickstarter campaign to a plethora of awards and nominations from industry experts, SUPERHOT is a labor of love by its independent, dedicated team and thousands of backers from all around the globe.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.