Civilization VI offers new ways to interact with your world, expand your empire across the map, advance your culture, and compete against history’s greatest leaders to build a civilization that will stand the test of time. Play as one of 20 historical leaders including Roosevelt (America) and Victoria (England).
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Sid Meier’s Civilization VI
Size: 11.0 GB
If the fullscreen doesn’t work (it’s a known bug), there is an alternative fix
- OS: 10.12.6 (Sierra)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2.7Ghz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB GPU Minimum – GeForce 775M | Radeon HD 6970 | Intel Iris Pro
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Additional Notes: NOTICE: It is possible for Mac and PC to become out of sync during updates or patches. Within this time period, Mac users will only be able to play other Mac users.
Including DLC: All to date
Languages: English (audio), French (audio), German (audio), Italian (audio), Japanese (audio), Korean (audio), Polish (audio), Portuguese, Russian (audio), Simplified Chinese (audio), Spanish (audio), Traditional Chinese (audio)
- EXPANSIVE EMPIRES: See the marvels of your empire spread across the map like never before. Each city spans multiple tiles so you can custom build your cities to take full advantage of the local terrain.
- ACTIVE RESEARCH: Unlock boosts that speed your civilization’s progress through history. To advance more quickly, use your units to actively explore, develop your environment, and discover new cultures.
- DYNAMIC DIPLOMACY: Interactions with other civilizations change over the course of the game, from primitive first interactions where conflict is a fact of life, to late game alliances and negotiations.
- COMBINED ARMS: Expanding on the “one unit per tile” design, support units can now be embedded with other units, like anti-tank support with infantry, or a warrior with settlers. Similar units can also be combined to form powerful “Corps” units.
- ENHANCED MULTIPLAYER: In addition to traditional multiplayer modes, cooperate and compete with your friends in a wide variety of situations all designed to be easily completed in a single session.
- A CIV FOR ALL PLAYERS: Civilization VI provides veteran players with new ways to build and tune their civilization for the greatest chance of success. New tutorial systems introduce new players to the underlying concepts so they can easily get started.
- Official site does not provide any info about changes in this version