Screaming Frog SEO Spider is a software application that was developed with Java, in order to provide users with a simple means of gathering SEO information about any given site, as well as generating multiple reports and exporting the information to the HDD.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Screaming Frog SEO Spider
Size: 459.1 MB
- macOS 10.9 or later 64-bit
- The interface you come across might seem a bit cluttered, as it consists of a menu bar and multiple tabbed panes which display various information. However, a comprehensive User Guide and some FAQs are available on the developer’s website, which is going to make sure that both power and novice users can easily find their way around it, without encountering any kind of issues.
View internal and external links, filter and export them
- It is possible to analyze a specified URL and view a list of internal and external links in separate tabs. The first-come along with details such as an address, type of content, status code, title, meta description, keywords, size, word count, level, hash, and external out links, while the latter only reveals info such as an address, content, status, level, and in links.
- Both can be filtered according to HTML, jаvascript, CSS, images, PDF, Flash, or other coordinates, while it is possible to export them to a CSV, XLS, or XLSX format.
View further details and graphs, and generate reports
- In addition to that, you can check the response time of multiple links, view page titles, their occurrences, length, and pixel width. It is possible to view huge lists with meta keywords and their length, headers, and images.
- Graphical representations of certain situations are also available in the main window, along with a folder structure of all SEO elements analyzed, as well as stats pertaining to the depth of the website and average response time.
- It is possible to use a proxy server, create a site map and save it to the HDD using an XML extension, and generate multiple reports pertaining to crawl overview, redirect chains and canonical errors.
- To conclude, the Screaming Frog SEO Spider is an efficient piece of software for those who are interested in analyzing their website from an SEO standpoint. The interface requires some getting used to it, the response time is good and we did not come by any errors or bugs.
- CPU and memory usage is not particularly high, which means that the computer’s performance is not going to be affected most of the time.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.