Navicat Mac is a database development tool that allows you to simultaneously connect to MySQL, MariaDB, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and SQLite databases from a single application. Compatible with cloud databases like Amazon RDS, Amazon Aurora, Amazon Redshift, SQL Azure, Oracle Cloud, and Google Cloud. You can quickly and easily build, manage and maintain your databases.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
- Seamless Data Migration: Data Transfer, Data Synchronization and Structure Synchronization help you migrate your data easier and faster for less overhead. Deliver detailed, step-by-step guidelines for transferring data across various DBMS.
- Easy SQL Editing: Visual SQL Builder will help you create, edit and run SQL statements without having to worry about syntax and proper usage of commands. Code fast with Code Completion and customizable Code Snippet by getting suggestions for keywords and stripping the repetition from coding.
- Intelligent Database Designer: Create, modify and manage all database objects using our professional object designers.
- Advanced Secure Connection: Establish secure connections through SSH Tunneling and SSL ensure every connection is secure, stable, and reliable. Support different authentication methods of database servers such as PAM authentication for MySQL and MariaDB, and GSSAPI authentication for PostgreSQL.
- Unable to show tables in PostgreSQL 12.
- Unable to change the Settings Location path of Navicat Cloud connections.
- A red exclamation mark was incorrectly displayed on the Navicat Cloud query icon.
- “Add Object Privileges” UI issue when using Dark Mode.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.